Skip to content
- Keep your jewelry in the original boxes you received or in your airtight jewelry bags in a dry and moisture-free environment.
- Keep your jewelry away from contact with substances such as cosmetics, perfume, cream bleach, water, sea water. If the product comes into contact with these substances, intervene by cleaning it with a soft cloth.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and humid environments such as bathrooms.
- Take off your jewellery while swimming, showering, playing sports, activity, cleaning or cooking.
- Gold and rose gold plated products may lose their shine or fade over time. This process varies according to many factors such as the pH level of your skin, sweating acidity, storage and usage conditions. For this reason, we recommend that you use your coated products more carefully.
- Your unplated silver jewelry may also fade and tarnish over time. Especially in the summer, you can often encounter chains that are in contact with the skin. Blackening of silver over time is a natural process and is a chemical result. It is not related to the quality of the product and silver. If you encounter such a situation, you can wipe it with a soft cloth and use silver cleaners if necessary.